- Fill out the simple form to the right.
- Check your e-mail for a link to download your free on-demand education session.
- Start implementing these strategies for personal use of aircraft.
Gain a fundamental understanding of personal use of an aircraft, through this On-Demand Education Session, Background and Basics: Personal Use — Imputing Income and Deduction Limitations. This session was held at NBAA’s 2012 Tax, Regulatory & Risk Management Conference, and presented by Joanne Barbera of Barbera & Watkins.
This session will cover important topics, including
- What is meant by “personal use” of an aircraft?
- How does the IRS value aircraft personal use for fringe benefit purposes?
- Status of the deductions disallowance rules including guidance and audit activity
- Strategies for increasing aircraft related deductions in light of disallowance rules
NBAA’s 2013 Tax, Regulatory & Risk Management Conference, October 20 — 21 in Las Vegas, will cover topics like this and more.